The following demos are developed using the PRADO framework. They are also available under the demos directory in the PRADO release.
- Hello World: This is perhaps the smallest interactive PRADO application that you can build. It may serve as a good start for building your own applications based on PRADO.
- Component Composer: This demo is an practical application that can be used to help you quickly write up a PRADO component.
- Personal Website: This demo can be served as the starting point to develop a multi-page Web application. It also shows how to support user login in a PRADO application.
- Quickstart tutorial demo: This demo is meant to help you learn PRADO. It contains tens of sub-demos showing various Web controls included in the PRADO release.
- Currency Converter: A small tutorial example demonstrating the basic use of validator and AJAX controls.
- SOAP Service: This demo is a quick setup of a SOAP server and client.
- AJAX Chat: A easy to build web chat application using AJAX controls and Active Records for database access (see tutorial).
- Time Tracker: A complete personal project time tracker application using SQLMap for data access.